Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help! Blogs.ntu.edu.sg was hacked.

From: "Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:52:03 +0800
Dear list,

Blogs.ntu.edu.sg was hacked recently. Please search the Yahoo! search engine for blogs @ ntu. You will observe that the Yahoo! search engine returns results displaying nike shoe advertisements. If the user agent is a browser or Google Bot, and the referrer is Google, traffic to blogs.ntu.edu.sg will be redirected to http://www.newfreeshoes.com/

We have searched the wordpress directories and the mysql database but found nothing. How can we trace what the hackers have done to blogs.ntu.edu.sg?

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)