Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] basic usage problem

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:38:47 +0000
And I'm not sure of all the transport particulars.

What I do know is from past usage.  In the past I would see packets labeled GVCP for requests and answers (ie. parameter writing and reading) and other packets labeled UDP which had about 8k of data as we are using Jumbo Frames and Packets.  The coloring was different in the past - maybe there is a GVCP protocol analyzer?

Now, where there should be several hundred 8k+ UDP packets I see nothing. I see the commands that always fall before and after but the data is missing.

Kurt