Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RDP client unexpectedly terminate connection

From: Alessandro Fachin <alessandro.fachin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:22:38 +0100
Hi,
yesterday from a windows xp  client in my office I try as usual  connect to virtual machine (my virtualcenter is w2003). As you can see the client complete the three way handshake syn syn/ack ack and then the client send a ConnectionRequest using X.224 protocol and seems that server reply correctly
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240501%28v=prot.20%29.aspx
but after that ConnectionConfirm the client send back a FIN ACK to close the connection and server quickly close connection with a RST! Why happen this? Maybe there is something wrong in the information of ConnectionConfirm?? The first time happened I guess that the number of active session is reached, but after 30sec I retry and I can successfully connect to rdp server. Any suggestions about that? I attach the wireshark sniffed. Thanks all to reply.