Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using Tshark read filter to output WLAN traffic data

From: Steve Evans <sc_evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:54:27 -0800 (PST)

I’m trying to find the correct parameters that would read a saved wireless capture and display the following:

Abs time              Wlan.da == (specific mac)            Wlan.bssid

Obviously the output needs to be piped put into text form.

I’ve gotten close to what I want using the –z but still I’m not getting it.

Anyone done this with either wired or wireless?

Thx

Steve