Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Looking for beta testers for a packet capture appliance

From: Patrick Klos <patrick@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:45:06 -0500
Hello Wireshark Developers:

Klos Technologies, Inc. is looking for beta testers for a new packet
capture appliance called PacketVault(tm).  PacketVault works with
Wireshark's "remote packet capture" feature (RPCAP).  PacketVault can
also be used as a standalone packet capture device via the web interface.

A datasheet for PacketVault can be seen here:
http://www.klos.com/PacketVaultBrochure.PDF

Some notable features of PacketVault:

  1. GPS synchronized packet timestamps
  2. Filtering packets from within tunneled traffic
  3. Integrated with CloudShark

If you are locating in the United States or Canada, use Wireshark on a
regular basis, and would like to help us test PacketVault, please send
us an email at packetvault@xxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Patrick Klos
Klos Technologies, Inc.