Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to filter using a negative number?

From: "spdev31" <spdev31@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 18:12:59 -0800
Hello all,

I'm using Wireshark for logging USB traffic and have a signed field I'd like
to filter on (e.g. usb.urb_status != -115).  But, I cannot seem to filter
based on a negative number without getting an error (e.g. "-115" cannot be
found among the possible values for usb.urb_status).  Does anyone know how
to filter signed values with Wireshark?

Thanks,
Shaun