Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capturing only packets with bad TCP Checksum

From: Martin Isaksson <martin.isaksson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 16:36:53 +0100
Thanks Guy!

So the options I have are:

1) to capture with tshark and specify a display filter, but I am afraid that it won't keep up. The number of packets I want to capture are very few, so I really want to make sure I don't miss any of those packets.

2) to use tcpdump and specify a post-rotate command with -z to postprocess the rotated file with for example tshark. http://www.tcpdump.org/tcpdump_man.html

Is this post-rotate command something for tshark?

Thanks again,
Martin