Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] capturing packets on two interfaces: eth0 and lo

From: esolve esolve <esolvepolito@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:18:54 +0100
I'm capturing packets related to a  program which uses a local socks proxy, the packets on eth0 are encrypted while the packets on lo are corresponding decrypted content.

I'm wondering whether it is possible to simultaneously capturing packets on two interfaces: eth0 and lo, and output the packets into two different files?

thanks!