Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] extract flash/html5(webm) videos from captured packets

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:25:02 +0530
you need to write your own script as ready made scripts are not really available.

i have extracted the media by writing some code and using the pdml file dynamically generated by tshark.

I have got the exact FLV file or WEBM file but you need to write many things for it.

Starting from the pdml parser, handling of the request response http packets, handling of the Tcp packets and associating the specific ip/port data and then you will have the exact data.

My code further parse the media and decode and play the content on the player as well.