Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] extract flash/html5(webm) videos from captured packets

From: esolve esolve <esolvepolito@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:35:57 +0200
maybe not possible?

2012/10/20 jiang song <luolisongjiang@xxxxxxxxx>
I played a series of youtube videos and captured the corresponding packets Now I want to extract flash/html5(webm) videos from these packets wireshark has a "Export HTTP Objects" feature which could extract videos, however in this way I have to mannually operate

 are there any automated tools or scripts that I can use to extract videos? if these scripts can retrieve mete data information, like bitrate, duration,etc that could be even better.