Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Launching a new window from Display filters

From: FS <bastiji@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 00:28:08 -0400

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you already have a display filter applied and want to add more filters on to the results to narrow down the results, you could use one of the latter options from the "Apply as Filter" sub-menu from the Packet Details context menu.

For example, in the attached screenshots, the display filter "tcp.stream eq 0" was already applied. I then chose to apply another filter onto that to narrow down the results further.

HTH
Abhik.