Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Question

From: Marco Zuppone <msz@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:22:46 +0100
Hello Catherine,

the question is really too much generic and depends how your network is done.
Let's suppose that in your office everyone that use a Wireless adapter is connected to the office Access Point (and only to that one)
Then if you capture the traffic from your AP to your network then you will be able to perform all the analysis you want.
But really depends from the scenario and if you want a permanent control or only perform some analysis.
 Regards,
StockTrader - Marco Z.