Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] mpeg2-ts as RTP payload and frame type?

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:34:37 +0530
I have seen that when we have the raw NALs as a RTP payload, we an dissect that with h264 protocol in Wireshark and wireshark will tell if the NAL is I frame, P frame or B frame.

Now, I have the mpeg2-ts content (h264) as RTP payload, so is there any way in Wireshark, which tells me that the content of the RTP payload consists of which type of media frame.

Regards
Nitin