Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Reason for RTP Pb?

From: Rob Bosch <robbosch@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:35:13 -0600
I've been trying to figure out the logic behind the Pb? column in the RTP
Stream analysis.  I have a VOIP RTP stream I captured that has these
characteristics:

Payload: g711U
Packets: 15091
Lost: 0 (0.0%)
Max Delta: 40.25ms (all but one packet falls into the 19 to 21 range)
Max Jitter: 3.63
Mean Jitter: 0.70
Pb?: X

When I analyze the stream, there are no packets with a status that is not
[Ok].  So why is the stream marked as a problem?  By the way, all the RTP
streams have the an X in the "Pb?"  column.  I'm sure I'm missing something
simple.

Rob