Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Issue related to the Timestamps in different TimeZones

Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:00:57 +0000

If you’re on windows you can set a  timezone variable in a command prompt that will affect anything the uses the c runtime launched from that prompt.

If you launch wireshark from that command prompt the times will show up as you want.

EG

set TZ=GMT10

set TZ=GMT-5

Another option is in wireshark you can click ‘Edit’, ‘Time Shift’, and shift all the times by x hours. (new to 1.8)

hope that helps