Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] when using tshark -T, the result xml is not exactly the sa

From: Christopher Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:48:57 +0000 (UTC)
damker <damker@...> writes:

> Another question
>
> When using tshark -T psml and protocol is RSL,the output xml is:
>
> But in Wireshark there is more details:

Which version of Wireshark were you using?  It would seem that this has been
fixed somewhere between Wireshark 1.8.0 and SVN 44510.

Using the iPhone_A_bis_card capture file from the Wireshark menagerie, my
results are:

Wireshark 1.8.0:
<packet>
<section>240</section>
<section>17.952775</section>
<section>82.113.68.98</section>
<section>82.113.67.56</section>
<section>RSL</section>
<section>86</section>
<section>IMMEDIATE ASSIGN COMMAND </section>
</packet>

Wireshark r44510:
<packet>
<section>240</section>
<section>17.952775</section>
<section>82.113.68.98</section>
<section>82.113.67.56</section>
<section>RSL</section>
<section>86</section>
<section>IMMEDIATE ASSIGN COMMAND (CCCH) (RR) Immediate Assignment
</section></packet>

- Chris