Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HITB-Announce] HITB Magazine Issue 009 - Call for Submissions

From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:13:51 +0800
This is a call for article submissions for Issue 009 of HITB's quarterly
magazine - http://magazine.hitb.org/ which will be released alongside
#HITB2012KUL - The 10 year anniversary of the HITB Security Conference
series in Malaysia.

HITB Magazine is a deep-knowledge technical publication and we are only
interested in article submissions that are a.) highly technical or b.)
that discuss new and never before seen attack and defense methodology.

Please send your article to editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Submissions are
due no later than 1ST SEPTEMBER 2012.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

   Next Generation Attacks and Exploits
   Windows 7 / Windows 8 Security Vulnerabilities
   Apple / OS X / iOS Security Vulnerabilities
   SS7/GSM/PSTN Telephony Networks
   SIP / VoIP Security
   HSDPA / CDMA Security / WIMAX Security / LTE Security
   Physical Security / Locks / Safes
   Security of WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID, Bluetooth, NFC
   Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
   File System Security / File System Forensics
   Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices (Medical Devices++)
   Cloud Security
   Network Forensics
   Exploit / Malware Analysis

NOTE: If your article is nothing more than a thinly veiled advertisement
for a new product or service your company is offering, please do not submit.

On behalf of The HITB Editorial Team, we look forward to receiving your
submissions.

---
Hafez Kamal,
HITB Conference Core Crew (.MY),