Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] display filter to 'not see' TCP segment of a reassembled PDU p

From: sean bzd <seanbzd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:05:45 -0400
Hi Wireshark experts,

I'm looking at some traffic where there are a lot of "TCP segment of a reassembled PDU".
I want to look at the reassembled PDU ONLY and not the individual segments that made up the PDU. Is there any display filter I can use for this.  I have the "Allow subdissector to reassemble TCP streams" checkbox checked.

Thanks,
Sean