Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Right-button scrolling in TCP Graphs broken in 1.8.0?

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 21:51:35 -0700
I tried this under windows (where we are currently at GTK 2.24), and the code-path that cross_xor() tries to use does make a nice monochrome tartan effect :)

This  http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2008-October/015382.html  I think explains that that code-path won't work.

In this windows build, I forced it to use the #else path and it works fine under GTK 2.24.  What is the problem with always using this approach?

The other feature that Dana reported as broken in 1.8 - right-click + drag, also works fine for my under the current trunk windows build.

Martin