Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Right-button scrolling in TCP Graphs broken in 1.8.0?

From: "Dana J. Dawson" <Dana.Dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:13:21 -0500
Thanks, Martin!  The old crosshair behavior was nice, but even it it were changed to the way xplot does it with a small crosshair with corresponding little tick marks on the inside of the axes that track the crosshair location would be good enough, so if that's easier it would provide the same functionality.

Any news on why the right-click and drag to pan a zoomed window feature is gone and how likely it is to return?  That's the feature I miss the most.

Thanks again!

Dana