The AP is
configured for "Up to 130Mbps", client is configured for max 65Mbps,
MCS7, 20MHz channel, 800ns GI, 1 spatial stream.
is open (no WEP or WPA).
I can see
upstream frames (from client to AP) but no downstream frames, except for ACKs
I get a lot
of invalid frames though (incorrect FCS), where downstream data frames should be.
configure the AP for 802.11g ("up to 54Mbps") and client accordingly
(54Mbps) everything looks good.
I tested it
using iperf configured for UDP @ 32Kbps, bidirectional.
capture files were collected with Wireshark, using the following versions:
Version 1.8.1 (SVN Rev 43946 from /trunk-1.8) x64
software version 4.1.1
I tried to contact riverbed on this issue with no luck.
Description: Zip archive