Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] reload saved stream

From: "Lobb, Janos" <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:57:53 +0000
Hi,

I save some streams onto disk, but when I try to reload or opened them with Wireshark again it complains:

"  The file ..... isn't a capture file in a format Wireshark understands."

Can a stream editor incorporated into the program ?  There are cases when I want to work only on the stream and not on the whole capture file.

Thanks ahead,

János