Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to differentiate upd src port number in capwap from outer

From: balu phani kumar <balu_so@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:37:12 +0530
Hi,

I have capwap data packets decoded as CAPWAP data (by selecting second capwap in scrolling list). Inner capwap and outer capwap filter name are coming same. I.e used  ip.dsfield.dscp ==0x30 its getting true either of inner or outer capwap has it. But if we want to specifically mention to look for inner capwap, how can we change this.

Please help me.

Thank you
Phaneedra