Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Identifying probe request frame channel with Wireshark

From: Antonio Araujo Brett <antonioaraujob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:21:59 -0430
Dear people of Wireshark, is there a way to find out in which channel
a station sends a probe request frame with Wireshark?. According to
IEEE 802.11 standard probe request frame are sent to broadcast
address, but how could I find out in which channel frame was issued?
(not receiving channel in Wifeshark).

I have the following experiment: two linux laptop synchronized with
NTP and running Wireshark on channels 1 and 4. I can see probe request
frame with the same sequence number , SN=2 for example, in both
Wireshark. Is it possible to find out which channel, 1 or 4, received
the original probe request frame?

Regards