Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to second capwap decryptor for tshark

From: balu <balu.enigma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:42:15 +0530
Iam using 1.4.13 on linux machine. Below copied available descriptors for udp port. Sorry for not mentioning this in previous mail.

tshark: Valid protocols for layer type "udp.port" are:
    a11 (3GPP2 A11)
    actrace (AudioCodes Trunk Trace)
    airopeek (Airopeek encapsulated IEEE 802.11)
    alc (Asynchronous Layered Coding)
    aodv (Ad hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing Protocol)
    armagetronad (The Armagetron Advanced OpenGL Tron clone)
    artnet (Art-Net)
    adp (Aruba Discovery Protocol)
    aruba_erm (ARUBA encapsulated remote mirroring)
    asap (Aggregate Server Access Protocol)
    auto_rp (Cisco Auto-RP)
    ax4000 (AX/4000 Test Block)
    ayiya (Anything in Anything Protocol)
    bat (B.A.T.M.A.N. Layer 3 Protocol)
    bat (B.A.T.M.A.N. Layer 3 Protocol)
    bat (B.A.T.M.A.N. Layer 3 Protocol)
    bfd (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Control Message)
    bjnp (Canon BJNP)
    bootp (Bootstrap Protocol)
    bundle (Bundle Protocol)
    bvlc (BACnet Virtual Link Control)
    capwap (Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points)
    capwap (Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points)

    ccsds (CCSDS)
   ..... List of other selectors.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 3, 2012, at 6:32 AM, balu KUMAR wrote:

> Iam using tshak for capwap packets decrypt mechasium. Two capwap decryptors are there,

What are the two CAPWAP dissectors?  In the 1.8 branch, I only see the one whose source is in epan/dissectors/packet-capwap.c.

--
baluenigma.blogspot.com