Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to second capwap decryptor for tshark

From: balu KUMAR <balu_so@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 21:32:55 +0800 (SGT)
Hi,

Iam using tshak for capwap packets decrypt mechasium. Two capwap decryptors are there, by default tshark using first capwap. But for me I have to select second one. I tested with wireshark its working fine for second capwap decryptor. Can you please help out how to use second capwap method for tshark.

-Phaneedra