Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] saved stream

From: "Lobb, Janos" <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:06:55 +0000
Hi,

I followed a tcp stream from a capture and I saved it with name:

tcpstreameq4
and
tcpstreameq4.pcap

When I try to open them again WireShark complains:

The file "/Volumes/Data/PROJECTS/tcpdump/Viray/20120607/tcpstreameq4.pcap" isn't a capture file in a format Wireshark understands.

So, what is the magic to open these files back again and not the whole capture ?

Thanks ahead,

János