Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] False postive on portable Wireshark v1.8.0's msvcp100.dll

From: Ant <ant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:07:58 -0700

> >>There 'ya go.  How about the ClamAV F/P ?
> >
> >I don't use it. It was an online scanner. ;)
> >http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi has it. I will try that. Let's
> >see if they will even fix it!
>
> If not, send me the file and I'll have my contacts negate the F/P.
> { send in a password protected ZIP with the password = infected }

Just tell them to download and extract the portable version from
http://www.wireshark.org/download.html ... MSVCP100.DLL is in there. ;)
--
Quote of the Week: "We're all ants. I'm a glittery little ant." --Alanis Morissette
  /\___/\                Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/ant@xxxxxxxxxx
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.