Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to get round trip time and identify FIN-ACK and ACK pa

From: esolve esolve <esolvepolito@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:00:46 +0200
so nobody has any idea?
the intuitive idea is to use sequence number/ack number, but it may be a bit troublesome, any other ideas? thanks

2012/6/20 esolve esolve <esolvepolito@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi, all,

 I want to get round trip time distribution from a pcap file.  My
idea is to compute each round trip time for each pair of data packets
and ack packets. But the difficulty is to identify the pairs, namely,
for each data packet(ack packet) I need to find the corresponding ack
packet(data packet). How can I achieve this?

  Besides, for the find tcp tear-down process, how to identify each
FIN-ACK and ACK pair? thanks!