Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] use wireshark print output on cli

From: balu KUMAR <balu_so@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:46:47 +0800 (SGT)
Hi,

I have good hands on wireshark GUI. But now I want to use wireshark from command line, when capturefile and filter sent to wireshart it displays info on gui but I am trying to get output on cli.
My requirement is to get infor from wifi packets information elements. For example, I want to find packets with dtim period as 3 in beacons or TIM values or wmm paramets in data packets. This filters can be configured using CLI but out put opens in GUI. but I required it on stdout (cli).
If we go for tcpdump or tshark I didn't get filters for those fields, these tools allows only type, subtyes and few other not all supported by wireshark.
I did search for cli output for wireshark but didn't find it. Can you please help me on this.

-Phaneedra