Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TNS data dissector

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 09:43:22 -0400
Currently the TNS dissector simply passes off dissection of the data to the generic "data" dissector.  That's the reason why it's dissected that way.

If it's desirable for the data is to be dissected in some other way, then I believe FAQ 1.11[1] applies here.
- Chris
[1]: http://www.wireshark.org/faq.html#q1.11