Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Outlook Web App slow connection - SSL Unreassembled Packet and

From: cryptron c <cryptron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:48:04 +0000

Dear list

I have a Problem with my Outlook Web App Enviroment on Exchange 2010.

The Outlook Web App is slow and sometimes i have session timeouts. I have made a tcpdump between the Firewall Gateway (109.69.156.72) and Exchange (172.20.33.92).

When i open the pcap File i see many Warn(s) and Error(s) with messages like Unreassembled Packet or Malformed Packet (exception occurred) or Encrypted Alert. (check PCAP File)

Have somebody a idea why i have this Problems? Is the SSLv3 Traffic ok?

Thank you for your answers!

Kind regards
cryptron