Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] problem to decrypt TLS messages

From: Bruno Bresciani <bruno.bresciani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:26:47 -0300
Hi all,

I installed wireshark 1.6.7 and configure to decrypt TLS SIP messages and was working properly, but after close wireshark and open again this functionality isn't working anymore. This problem already happened with version 1.4.0
Now wireshark can't decrypt TLS SIP messages even with the handshake and privkey.
Someone know why this problem is happening?

Best Regards