Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to capture http localhost traffic?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 15:00:15 -0400
David Hoffer wrote:
I'm trying to capture http traffic on 127.0.0.1 on Windows system...on one specific port. Can I do this with WireShark? I read in the manual that localhost isn't supported on Windows...so I thought I'd better ask. If this is possible how?

The Wiki has fairly detailed information about this:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/Loopback