Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Doubt in Wireshark

From: nivedita M <nivemurugan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:54:13 +0530
three pcap files are generated, one for Base Station and 2 for Subscriber Stations..I have attached the files below....

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Apr 26, 2012, at 5:01 AM, nivedita M wrote:

>            I am working in WiMAX code. On executing the simple code in WiMAX pcap file is generated. While capturing the pcap file using wireshark. I get error as "Malformed formed" packet...
> Can anybody tell me whats the problem..??

Could you send us the pcap file (rather than the program to produce it, which probably can't be built without all the classes it uses)?  That would help us determine whether the packets truly are malformed (in which case the problem is that either your program or the classes it uses are buggy) or whether Wireshark is incorrectly dissecting them (in which case the problem is that Wireshark is buggy).