Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] https get data

From: "Scott, Robert D." <robert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:48:44 +0000
If you need to see the unencrypted traffic, try using Fiddler.

Robert D. Scott           Robert@xxxxxxx
Senior Network Engineer   352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services    352-392-2061 CNS Phone Tree
University of Florida     352-273-0743 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail       352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611    321-663-0421 Cell
                          3216630421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx