Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] capture traffic to PLC

From: Shawn T Carroll <shawnthomascarroll@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:32:22 -0400
Look at the source Mac addresses you see, and don't see. That should indicate whether the hub is really a switch, OR that you're only seeing packets on one direction, but not the other.  Feel free to pull the "hub" out and test it separately if needed.

Sent from a device that fits in my pocket and has no real keyboard.