Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark/tshark not seeing ftp transfers

From: bill withers2 <witherbill2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:05:16 -0600
I am running wireshark 1.4.0 on a win7 desktop x64.  I am finding that when I try to see any unsecured ftp processes they do not show up at all.  tcp, arp, udp, etc all show up but ftp are simply awol.  I tried adding filters by setting to ports 21 and 20, and to the particular hosts but nothing shows up.

Any suggestions?