Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [DNS]request with no response, can someone tell me why?

From: Liu Xiaozhong <xzhliu06@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 11:14:41 +0800

Hi, everyone

         My pleasure to get your attention. Someday I encountered a [DNS] flow as follows, after pdp context activation, the ms send [DNS]request 4 times, but receive no response, and then the ms send a [ICMP] packet, telling network destination unreachable:

But acturely, the [BSSGP]DL-UNITDATA underlined in the above graph is decoded into [DNS]response in other software, as follows:

So I don’t know what is the problem, the attachment is raw signal file, can someone discuss it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Yours         Andy.