Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] force decode of H.264 in RTP for payload type 35

From: Thomas Edwards <tedwards@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:43:16 -0800
I have a multicast RTP H.264 video stream that uses payload type 35.
I know how to change Wireshark preferences to force dynamic RTP
payload types (96-127) to be decoded as H.264, but I can't see how to
force payload type 35 to be H.264.

[The issue is that ATSC A/153 "ATSC Mobile DTV Standard" Part 7 says
"In addition, for RTP packets that carry AVC video elementary stream,
the payload_type field in  the RTP header shall have value 35."]

-Thomas