Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How is this DCERPC packet content interpreted?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 00:44:33 +1100
"I need to write a code which will work for all DCERPC packets."wr

What kind of code do you need to write?
Marshalling and unmarshalling code for an interface transported ontop
of DCE/RPC ?

You do not want to write this code by hand.
First of all DCE/RPC is very complex, so handmarshalled coding is very
difficult to do and requires expert knowledge about NDR.
Very few people can do this.
What you need is use an existing, or develop a new protocol compiler
and use it to generate code for your unmarshaller.

You should try to use an DCE/RPC compiler to generate an autogenerated
unmarshaller for you.

regards
ronnie sahlberg