Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] JItter Calculation Algo used by Wireshark

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:26:18 +0530
Hi

What is the formula or the algorithm have been used by Wireshark to calculate the Max Jitter value of RTP packets.

Can anybody point out the algorithm or the way i can get as when i use the general JItter calculation formula, i am getting the complete different value then what the Wireshark displays.

REgards
Nitin