Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] AMR Raw Output from Wireshark not playing in players

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:04:20 +0530
Hi

I have an issue related to the AMR codec in RTP.

I have RTP capture in pcap form having the AMR-NB and AMR-WB codecs.

Now, using the RTP stream analysis, i have extracted the raw output but I am not able to play that extracted raw output in any of the player.

Is there any way i can play that raw output or decode it and it save it raw format or re-encode it to some other format?

Regards
Nitin