Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SMB2 Service Response time stats missing in tshark

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:49:28 +0000 (UTC)
Kristoffer Björk <kristoffer.bjork@...> writes:

> Just a quick question, is smb2 RTT/SRT stats mission from tshark in 1.7.0?
> I find the stats in wireshark gui, but i cant run something "tshark
> -nnr smb.pcap -q -z "smb2,srt"", there is a "smb,srt" parameter but
> that only gets me stats for smb(1) traffic which im not intrested in.
>
> Any idea how to fix this?

As far as I can tell, smb2 statistics was never supported, so this feature is
not really "missing" per se, as this sort of implies that it once was present
but now isn't.

The way to fix this is to file an enhancement bug request and either supply a
patch to implement it or hope that someone else will implement it for you.

- Chris