Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Issue Related to Unrecognized Text in Manifest File

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:29:40 +0530
Hi

Actually the capture file is very heavy and i need to find the way to upload it somewhere but the issue seems to be related to the encoding of UTF-16. Actually, the xml seems t be UTF-16 format and thus Wireshark is not able to parse it and displays it with Unrecognized text.

Nitin

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Chris Maynard <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@...> writes:

> I have attached the pdml of that particular packet as well.

A capture file would be far more useful.
- Chris