Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Real Time bit rate measurement

From: "will & erika" <william_erika@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 20:18:24 -0700
Hello,
I'm now looking into WireShark with hope that it will have the capability to display an incoming stream's bit rate for RTMP and HTTP.
In reading the User Guide I see that it has;

Statistic infos:

-y display average data rate (in bytes/sec)

-i display average data rate (in bits/sec)

-z display average packet size (in bytes)

-x display average packet rate (in packets/sec)

This seems to be what I am looking for.  I'm I correct on this assumption?

I searched the User Guide for information on RTMP and did not find any information on this.  Why doesn't WireShark mention RTMP?

What does Broadcom Netlink have to do with WireShark?

Thank you for your response.
will