Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark nooob using tshark from CLI.....

From: Another Sillyname <anothersname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:45:33 +0000
I'm writing a test script to do some value checking and although I've
read the docs and the wiki I can't quite see how to do the following.

When tshark captures data from a wireless network it normally converts
the mac address of the target router to MA:NU:FA:xx:xx:xx unless you
use the -n switch in the setting line.  I want to capture both the
manufacturer value and the complete mac address in one line, anyone
know how this can be achieved? (I've searched through the values from
a capture and can't see a -e variable that specifically chooses the
un-MANUFA mac address.

What I'm trying to capture is a list of local WLANS:-

"mac address"          "Signal Strength"           "SSID"
"MA:NU:FA:xx:xx:xx" (which I'll then sed to just the MANUFA value)"
 "Hidden or Visible"

Thus far my line is......

tshark -i mon0 -a duration:60 -Tfields -e wlan.sa -e
radiotap.dbm_antsignal -e wlan_mgt.ssid

Can anyone offer suggestions that will allow me too capture all five
variables in a single tshark line?

Thanks