Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to identify voice traffic while passing through unconventi

From: Azhar Chowdhury <azhar.chowdhury@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 00:43:00 +0600
Hi,
We have been observing there are voice traffic passing unconventional
protocols such as the DNS, SSL, SSLv3, IPA, RPCAP, RTMP in our ISP
data pipes.
To identify this it takes long analysis in wireshark, is there any
easy way to identify voice data with source & destip using tshark or
other
CLI based tool(s)?
I want to identify, analysis and generate report of source
IP,timestamp after identify.

TIA,
Azhar