Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question about seeing Latency in TCP conversations

From: "Sheahan, John" <John.Sheahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:20:04 -0500

I have been given a sniffer trace by our application guys and they want me to look through it to see if any of the TCP conversations have higher than normal latencies.

The file is kind of big and too much data for me to filter and look at each conversation.

Is there an easy way to do this in Wireshark?

Thanks

Johnny