Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Throughput question

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:12:16 +1100

On 16 December 2011 03:43, Boonie <newsboonie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Janos,

Click on the spike in the graph. This will select a frame (in the main screen) in that time period that the this point in time stands for.

Note that this is only works in the general case, where you don't have any display filters applied in the main screen. Unfortunately if it is filtered, you need to be "lucky" that you click on the graph that corresponds to the time of a displayed packet. I may (or may not) have raised a bug for this a while ago. The behaviour should (in my opinion) select the nearest packet in time (that is  displayed) and tell you that the exact one isn't displayed (which it does now, in the status bar).

Regards, Martin